Friday, 28 June 2013

Hello

This is my first entry on this weirdly egocentric thing called a blog. I am planning on making it look really nice around here as I have lots of time in my hands at the moment and nothing better to do with it.

This entry shall be short as it is late and I have to get up in the morning (who doesn’t?). This blog is gonna be entirely in English, although I come from Europe and I was not born with an English-speaking-mouth.

My mouth aside, I would like to write. I love writing, enjoy it and from time to time I am even quite good at it, although this very much depends on the person judging my work (my mum loves it, I swear!).

I have recently thought: what is this blog going to be about? And I have no final answer yet. I would definitely like to write something about my recent weight-loss but also about some things that make me mad and some things that make me really mad but I cannot say anything out loud. I would like to write about love and relationships, although not too much, so you don’t get bored.


Seriously, will anyone ever read this? 

No comments:

Post a Comment